Sunday, July 22, 2012

Garden update

I love my garden! I love going out daily and picking fresh vegetables. I took the following picture about a week ago, after I spent about 5 hours weeding. It had gotten pretty overgrown. It's amazing how fast that happens!

2 rows of lettuce, carrots and swiss chard, 2 rows of onions, 4 different kinds of peppers, and 4 different kinds of tomatoes

zucchini on the left, then a row of potatoes, and cucumbers on the right

first time for corn! Have tried it before but animals ate it.

tomatoes and peppers


I cut up a bunch of cucumbers, put them in tupperware with water, vinegar, fresh dill, salt, and garlic, then let it soak over night: the easiest pickles ever and very tasty!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...