Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kickball

Hmmm... what have I been up to for the past three weeks!? I haven't posted in a while and we have had lots of fun! We have been swimming A LOT. We have shopped, much to my daughters' chagrin. Actually, they don't mind it much. I needed a bathing suit so we went to the mall and were probably there for about three hours. They did great! We even went up to the kids section in Macy's where they picked as many bathing suits as they wanted, then proceeded to give Grandma and me a fashion show in the dressing room.

We have seen lots of friends this summer. Our mom's group has continued to meet every Thursday so it's been fun catching up with those lovely ladies and their lovely kids. Mike and I are on a co-ed softball team this summer. We play together every Monday and it's been a lot of fun! I'm also still playing outdoor volleyball on Thursday nights.


We are super excited to be heading up to da UP (eh) for our vacation soon. I'll post about that when we get home.

This past weekend we had a potluck and a family kickball game with our church. The girls had a ton of fun and loved being able to get out there and play with all the adults. Our friend Mark took these pictures and emailed them to me!

Yes I just caught that and made an out!

Daddy coaching Allie on the proper "ready" stance.

Ava getting read to kick the ball!

My form looks cool but don't let it fool you; my throw was totally off.

Nursing Ava's wound. She fell on the concrete right before the game:(


Allie running back to second after a fly ball was caught. What a smart cookie!


Oh how I love summer! Hope you're all enjoying yours!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...