Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hannah!

Hannah will be 2 1/2 this month. She is so big! Although I think since she's my youngest, she will always seem so little, especially compared to the other two!

She is such a little sweetheart. She loves playing barbies and babies with her sisters. Papa is still her favorite person. Her favorite foods are probably fruit and yogurt. She is a great sleeper, although since the summer, she has not taken naps during the day. But she's sleeping more than 12 hours at night. Most mornings, I'm waking her up around 9:30!

These next few pictures I took after Hannah's bath. Her hair looked SO long and shiny to me! I couldn't resist taking these!






No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...