Well it's been a hot summer so far! Our family loves the water. We love to swim at the beach or just put up a sprinkler in the yard. A few weeks ago, we invited our friends over and they happened to bring this cool car wash thing made out of PVC piping (which someone they knew just happened to see on Pinterest!). The kids (and adults) had a great time with this thing!
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
No comments:
Post a Comment