Sunday, June 17, 2012

Last Days of School!

I remember hearing a lot as a little kid, parents being antsy for their kids to get back in school. And maybe as my girls get older, I might feel some inkling of that (although I can't see myself feeling that way) but right now, I love having Ava home. I could not wait for school to end! She couldn't either. Every day for the past month, she would come home and ask how many days there were left of school.
She did have fun this past month. It started out with a field trip to the Kensington farm and nature center. I was able to go as a chaperone.


Ava touching a snake!

This cow's name was Ava! The whole class was excited about that.

She also really enjoyed field day. Hannah, Allie, and I, along with Grandma and Papa, were there to cheer her on.





The last day of school was only a half day. Ava received her year book and all the kids in her class signed their names in it!



Getting on the bus for the last time as a Kindergartener!

We're looking forward to a fun summer, filled with swimming, friends, family, and bbq's!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...