Sunday, June 3, 2012

Little helpers

Ava and Allie really do a great job at keeping their room clean. Usually if I find that's it's getting really messy, I tell them to go clean it really well so I can come in and vaccuum. I basically tell them that I'll be in in ten minutes to vaccuum and anything not put away is getting sucked up. It works really well cause they know that it's not actually getting sucked up but that I'm taking it if it's on the floor.

Well this last time we did a great cleaning, they wanted to be the ones to vaccuum. Ooh ooh, twist my arm. Seriously, this was a pretty cool day for me. Vaccuuming is not my least favorite chore (that would be sweeping and mopping), but it's not one that I enjoy doing. So I was stoked to teach the girls how to vaccuum their room and play room. And they did a fantastic job!


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I get the kids rooms clean the same way. They both do a good job at cleaning and picking up after themselves, but sometimes need a little extra encouragement. That is when I tell them I am going to sweep the floors and vaccuum their rugs, and anything that get's swept up is going in the garbage. That is how you get the random lego's, playmobil accessories, polly pocket clothes, and barbie shoes cleaned up :)

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...