Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

We had a great day celebrating dads today. I had a great dad growing up. I still have a great dad, but he was especially amazing when I was a child. He was so supportive in whatever I was doing; came to all my games even if it meant getting off work early. He told me he loved me every night and always gave me a kiss and hug before bed. Those are big things in a little girl's eyes. I'm so grateful that God equipped and enabled both of my parents to raise me with so much love.

And now I'm married to a great dad! He loves our girls so well; gives them lots of love and affection, plays with them daily, prays with them often, and is a great example to them.



I feel so blessed to have been part of such a Godly family growing up, and I feel blessed to carry on that legacy with our children. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...