I think I got through Thanksgiving 2016 on my last post. Now it's March of 2018. Sheesh. That just shows that I'm more present in real life, than here on this blog...right!?
For the first time ever, we decided to travel for Christmas. We went to Florida and stayed in Davenport. Our condo was pretty sweet. It had a really fun water park that we spent a lot of time at.
This was Christmas day! We had a big lunch at IHop and then spent the day at the pool. It was very bizarre. Did not feel like Christmas at all!
We spent a day at Venice Beach swimming and searching for sharks teeth. It was a beautiful day!
We had a pool side movie night.
Hands down, the funnest part of the trip, was spending the day at Universal Studios. We are big Harry Potter fans! The only bummer is that it was one of the busiest days of the year. So the crowds and the lines were annoying!
It was an amazing day! The girls had a blast. We got in 20,000 steps and were completely exhausted.
Mike and Ava and my parents went and swam with manatees. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures from that. We also went to Disney Springs and had lunch and shopped. That was a chilly day.
Joey even came up and spent the day with us at the pool!
New Year's Eve, we drank butter beer and watched Harry Potter and relaxed. We left New Year's Day to head back home. It was such a fun vacation. I'm not sure that I'll ever travel during Christmas again. It didn't feel like Christmas. And that's my favorite holiday. But we still had a wonderful time!
No comments:
Post a Comment