Sunday, March 25, 2018

Portland

I was so fortunate to grow up in a church that had a lot of children. Some of the girls I grew up with there, have become some of my closest friends. Over the years, we have spread out all over the country. So we decided that once a year, we would all meet back up together for a little vacation. It started with just a few of us in Pittsburgh. The following year, we met up in Toronto. And this past year, we traveled to Margaret's house in Portland, Oregon. Not everyone can always make it, but hopefully we will continue this tradition for many years.

Oregon is a beautiful state. Almost everywhere we went, I was amazed by the surroundings. We had so much fun catching up, eating yummy food, hiking, and just being together!












This last picture is a little creepy so I'll keep it small. Jackson has a snack and I was able to feed it while I was there! Very fascinating to me!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...