Sunday, March 25, 2018

Easter and Trinidad 2017

Easter is typically the holiday where I get to host both sides of our family. It's always a busy day as I'm usually doing music for all three services at church, then coming home and getting dinner ready for everyone! I always have a lot of help and everyone pitches in with the food. By 9:00 I'm ready to crawl in bed!

Here's a little collage of the girls trying to find their baskets. They're such good sports because they have to wait till after church to get them!




Allie was so kind and thoughtful to make this poster for the whole family for Easter!




We did our annual Easter egg hunt! I asked the girls if they think they're getting too old for this. I should have recorded the answer... a resounding NO!


For Spring Break, I went with our youth group to Trinidad again. We had such a fantastic group of students. They worked hard and loved well. We went to schools, nursing homes, orphanages, and put on a VBS in a very poor neighborhood, all with the sole purpose of spreading the Gospel. What an amazing trip! Here are some snapshots from our trip:













No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...