Monday, March 20, 2017

Lately

It's crazy that my last post was in August of 2016. As usual, much has happened since then. In August, we went as a family to UPBC on a family mission trip. It was a great week! The girls had a blast and it was amazing to spend a week serving the Lord with so many families from Grace.


That is just a small glimpse of the fun we had!

The girls started 1st, 3rd, and 5th grades in September.
This is Ava's last year in Elementary school. I can't believe how time flies. They all have teachers that we have had before. Allie and Ava both have their same teachers from last year, Mrs. Weems and Mrs. Loughlin. And Hannah has Mrs. Keller, who was Ava and Allie's first grade teacher as well. We couldn't be happier. They are amazing teachers!

Halloween and Thanksgiving were fun times with our families and friends. We trick-or-treated in The Hills of Boggie Lake. It's a great neighborhood cause the houses are closer together, and there are sidewalks. 

 Here are the girls after trick-or-treating! I'm not sure how that cut Hannah off. She was Little Red Riding Hood, Allie was Rey from The Force Awakens, and Ava was Princess Leia.

This was at a Halloween themed birthday party. Hannah was R2D2 there but it was uncomfortable for her so she didn't wear it to trick-or-treat.

 We spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my parents house.

We then had another Thanksgiving dinner with the Epley side at Kathy's on Friday!





I'll post more later. We went to Florida for Christmas this year! It was a great trip and I'll have to upload some pictures for that.



No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...