Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Recent Happenings

May has been busy, but fun! We had a baby shower for one of my longest friends, Katie! She is due with her first little baby boy in August.


 
Allie was invited to her first birthday party for a classmate. She had so much fun at this Wreck-it-Ralph themed birthday party!


 
I had a meeting with Mary Kay and Hannah loved that she helped build a tower out of Lego's. Hannah LOVES Mary Kay!

 
We went to Noah and Nathan's 4th birthday party. It was a John Deere Themed party and the kids got to go on a hay ride!

 
We have arranged marriages planned for all these kiddos. It can work for them all to stay in these four families;)

 
I enjoyed having a lunch date with this little lady!
 
I love spring! We're gearing up for summer too. We just made our annual paper chain to count down to vacation. The girls are looking forward to a fun filled summer!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...