A lot has happened around here in the past few weeks. We've been trying to spend a lot of time outside. That's why I love Michigan so much; I appreciate the seasons! Being couped up inside all winter helps us take advantage of the outdoors when the weather gets nice!
We had a robbin build a nest on Mike's ladder last year, but it happened to be the ladder that was pretty high up. This year, another robbin built a nest on the lower ladder, which is awesome cause it's only about four feet up off the ground. So we have had a front row seat to this nest!
Here is the baby just about a day old:
And here are two of the babies less than two weeks later! They grow so fast. One of the eggs didn't make it. We found it in the grass and put it back in the nest but the mama bird kept pushing it out.
On Monday I was able to go on a field trip with Ava's class to Indian Springs. Believe it or not, it was freezing! The problem was the wind. But the kids still had a great time!
My tulips were beautiful once again this spring! So beautiful, in fact, that I used a bunch of them for a baby shower I helped out with!
Here's the centerpieces. Those forsythia are from my neighbor's yard!
This little guy we named Alvin. He lives in our porch! Mike happened to catch him one day. The girls love this!




No comments:
Post a Comment