Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

I love these girls! I'm so blessed to be able to be their mom. They are seriously so much fun. I really enjoy hanging out with these three characters and I not only love them, but I really like them! They have such fun and sweet little personalities. My days are filled with joy and laughter because of these ladies. I'm thankful to God for the blessings they bring!
 
We had a packed and funfilled mother's day! I played music at church so I had to be up bright and early. After church we had lunch with the Epley family. Kathy set up a very nice breakfast/lunch for everyone!

 
Kathy has nine grandchildren. Joseph is the only one missing from this picture!



 
After the Epley's, we left for Jeff and Tara's where we celebrated mother's day and the twins 8th birthday!


 
My mom has 7 grandchildren!


The kids loved playing this dance game!

 
It was a great day!
 
 
Today, Allie's pre-school had a mother's day tea party! My mom, Kathy and I all had a great time sipping tea and eating snacks with Allie. She was most excited about getting to stay at school for lunch!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...