Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Pre-school Graduate!

We officially have a Kindergartner in our house! Allie had her Pre-school graduation this past week. I know it sounds cliche, but it literally feels like just yesterday that she was having her first day of school. We put her in the dress that she wore on her first day, about a week ago, and it was so much shorter on her. She must have grown 3 or 4 inches since September.
 
Allie had a lot of fun on her graduation day! We brought her some carnations which she was thrilled about!

 
The kids sang some songs for us that they had learned this year. Then each one was called forward to accept their "diploma," shake hands with the teacher, and have something read about them. Allie's favorite thing about Pre-school was learning.




 
This is Allie's teacher Ms. Debbie! Allie loves her.
 
Allie had a great year. She made a lot of nice friends, learned how to read, and has gotten more confident with new situations. I'm sure she'll do just fine getting on that bus for the first time in the fall!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...