Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Reading list

I love to read. There are usually 2 or 3 books piled up on my night stand. I typically have one good fiction book that I'm reading, as well as some great non-fiction books. I just had to take a picture of the pile I have accumulated recently. Yes, there are six books there that I am currently reading. AND I'm in Numbers and James in the Bible, so add 2 more! Although since this picture was taken, I have finished two of these books. So back down to 6. I really do love to read. I just wish I wouldn't get in the habit of starting more than one book at a time. And these all happen to be non-fiction, so I'm in the market for my next fiction book. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
 
 
Can you tell what stage of life I'm in right now!? Sheesh, you'd think I'd have this mothering and wife thing down with all these books!


2 comments:

Carrie said...

I love to read too! Have you read Saving Cee Cee Honeycut? I just finished it and loved it. Reminded me a little of Secret Life Of Bee's, which I also loved. Are you on Goodreads? If not make sure you sign up and connect with your facebook friends. I love it and often pick books to read based on what my friends have read and how they reviewed a book. Message me if you have questions on it, I love Goodreads.

Gina said...

No I haven't read either of those books and I've never heard of Goodreads! Thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...