Thursday, April 26, 2012

Recent happenings

I haven't posted since Easter and of course, with three little ones, it's been busy! Part of that was sickness. Allie and Hannah both had pretty nasty ear infections, as well as Allie had to take breathing treatments for a bad cough. So we are all finally on the mend.

Allie really does well with these breathing treatments. She sits patiently and doesn't complain.


We also had fun experimenting with braids! Ava wanted me to braid her hair after a shower one night so I ended up doing three braids in her hair, as well as Allie's. They both had very crimped hair in the morning! 




This isn't the greatest picture but we planted a flowering crab apple tree in our backyard last fall and I was very excited to see it bloom this spring! It will be a great shade tree for our patio. 


Mike and I took a weekend and tilled the garden. We also layed down fabric this year so that we won't have to weed every day. We'll see how easy it is to plant with this stuff. 


Allie helped Mike form a brick-paver walkway into the garden. We've since added a path inside, using really nice stepping stones that don't match the brick pavers but oh well. We'll probably change it up again next year. 


Hannah helped daddy with a little project. I honestly do not even know what they're doing here but Hannah had fun.

And lastly, we went to an open house for Allie's pre-school this past Saturday. She was able to meet her teacher, Ms. Debbie, and see her classroom. She is so excited! And even more fun for her is that her best friend Maya will be in her class. Ava enjoyed saying hi to Ms. Debbie as well, since she was a graduate of this school!  

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...