"Jesus paid it all. All to Him I owe. Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow."
What an amazing gift we have in Jesus. That we don't have to earn salvation, we don't have to do the best we could do, that God accepts us the way we are because of Christ's sacrifice, is an incredible gift that is hard to fathom. I'm so thankful that we can celebrate this amazing gift on Easter.
We had a lovely day. We went to church in the morning and listened to an amazing message. Both the Epleys and the Rosses came over in the afternoon for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. We had a lot of really great food and some tasty desserts as well! It was a beautiful day.
Our attempt at our family picture fell a little short since Hannah didn't take her sucker out of her mouth!
All the cousins getting ready to search for eggs.
Jace helped Hannah!
Papa and Jace helping Hannah, and a shot of my beautiful tulips!
A fun Easter bunny cake I made with the girls.

No comments:
Post a Comment