I have been wanting to take piano lessons for a long time. I would also like to have the girls take lessons. Our friend Laura is a phenomonal piano player and gives lessons. So now we just needed to get a piano. Mike's parents' friends just happened to have a piano that they wanted to get rid of. And what a beautiful piano it is! We are so excited! The girls play it all the time. They both learned how to play the song from Sound of Music, "Doe, a dear, a female dear." We're hoping to start lessons this summer, if it fits into our schedule.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...

1 comment:
how fun! I was wondering when you were going to pass along that musical gene to the girls! love you epleys!
Post a Comment