Sunday, December 19, 2010

Workout

I've been trying to get my butt into shape so I do this workout video often. The girls will usually come in and start doing it with me. They last about five minutes before they get bored with it. I was getting ready to head to the store and they asked Mike if they could do it on their own. I was able to get some video before I left.

Plie' squat jumps

mountain climbers

walking planks and supermans



They do pretty darn good if you ask me!

2 comments:

One of the Katies. said...

you forgot an "n" in your word "damn". Thought you should know. If you are going to swear, do it right.

Gina said...

Katie, I would never swear on my blog! It says DARN:)

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...