Saturday, December 18, 2010

I haven't really been posting much lately. I've thought of some different things to post about but then I never got around to it. Then I thought about how much is coming and how much I will be posting in the next couple months, so this is really a good break right now! I'll surely post about Christmas and New Years. Then comes January and three birthdays so there will be lots of posts that month. So right now is a good down time:)

But I can share some funny moments we've had recently with the girls:

Allie bumped her elbow on the chair and called Mike and said "I bumped my elbow on the chair and my brain fell out!"

Hannah has found her lungs. If either of the girls come and take a toy from her, she screams, LOUD! And if we look at her and say "Hannah, no, no" She'll laugh. I think we might be in for it with her.

Auntie Jessica asked Ava how she got so cute and Ava said "I was born that way, but some kids are born without legs, and they just walk on pegs, but sometimes they fall over." (We talk to our kids sometimes about how fortunate we are to be healthy and to be able to walk and run. This must have been Ava's interpretation of that!)

Ava got a time out for not listening. Allie was asking why Ava had to go to her room, so Mike and I were talking to her about obeying and being a good listener. We're having this discussion with her for about three minutes and then I ask "are you a good listener Allie?" Complete silence followed. She hadn't been paying attention the entire time.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...