Monday, December 27, 2010

11 months

Hannah turned 11 months yesterday. She has been talking a lot more lately. She's always babbling and making baby noises. She's pulling herself up all the time, and walking along all the furniture. She laughs a lot. Especially at things her sisters do. She's eating everything, drinking cow's milk (nursing three times a day and some formula too), and has a great appetite.






This is another new thing: she always has her tongue out. It's so funny because it is all the time.




It's so sad to see her grow up. I want her to stay little forever, especially knowing we're not having any more kids. But it is so amazing to see her learn more and interact more. We are in love with this baby girl.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...