Cut them in half and scooped out all the seeds.
I put them in the oven for 3 hours at 250 degrees. They came out all soft and wrinkly.
I then chopped them up, skin and all, and threw it in the blender with some water.
I put it in the fridge but used some of it to make pumpkin cobbler.
This is the tastiest pumpkin dish I've ever had. It's so good. I'll add the recipe below.
Pumpkin Cobbler
3 eggs beaten
15 oz. can pumpkin (or about two cups, fresh pumpkin!)
12 oz. can evaporated milk
1 C. sugar
1/8 t. salt
1 1/2 t. cinnamon
1 t. ground ginger (I do a little less because I don't like ginger)
1 T. vanilla
18 1/4 pkg yellow cake mix
1 1/4 C. butter melted
1 C. chopped nuts (I use pecans)
Mix first 8 ingredients together, pour into ungreased 13 x 9" baking pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, drizzle with butter. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with nuts and bake an additional 15 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment