Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We went over to my brother's house for the third year now to trick-or-treat. It's a great neighborhood because there are only about 20 houses, a good size for the little ones. This year we actually took the kids into the neighborhood across the street as well, to get a little more candy! The kids had a great time.


Allie the unicorn, Everet the skeleton, Ava as Glenda the good witch, and Anika as a witch.


Nevada the hippie and Jace the scary clown


I love my girls! Hannah stayed and helped Grandma and Papa pass out candy.


All the cousins. Hannah wasn't too happy.


Some of the adults that came along. Auntie's Katie and Jess, and Jeremy, and our old neighbors Jason and Dawn with their daughter Lacy. Jeff and Tara too! It was a fun night.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...