Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall

I love Fall in Michigan. It is so beautiful with all the leaves changing color. The weather has been amazing too. We have been enjoying playing outside the past few weeks. We're trying to do as much of it as we can get in, before winter comes.

We played a big game of softball for Mike's 30th birthday. I think it was 70 degrees out. It was a perfect day. Allie enjoyed watching the game.


Hannah has had fun exploring and crawling around in the grass.


Getting some swinging in.


Allie loves the trampoline.


Couldn't get them to all look at once. Didn't help that they were facing the sun.

Enjoying the sunshine!


Ava loves my parents' chickens. I love the eggs we get from them.


Apple season! I was inspired by my friend Sue to make some applesauce.


I put all the cut up apples into my crockpot and left them in there overnight, about 10 hours.


My entire house smelled like cinnamon. I smashed up the apples and put them in the blender, skin and all. Delicious!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...