Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My 4 year old!

I can't believe Ava will be 4 tomorrow! She is such a sweet girl. It has been so much fun to watch her grow these past four years. She learns so much everyday. She loves her little sister! She sings constantly, and not just songs! She sings her sentences too. She loves playing with her friends, especially her cousins. She's doing such a great job with learning to write. It's hard to believe that next fall she'll start Kindergarten!


Ava only days old

Ava's first birthday
favorites at 1:
video: Baby Einstein
food: Everything (you weren't too picky)
Book: Touch and Feel Animal book


2nd birthday
Favorites at 2
Shows: Seasame Street and Barney
Book: Bright Baby books (Animals and Colors)
Food: fruit and pancakes
Toys: Sesame Street puzzle and Elmo doll


3rd birthday
Favorites at 3
Shows: Little Einstein and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Movie: Shrek
Book: Princess sound book
Toys: Einstein dolls and bike
Food: hot dog

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...