Ava's birthday breakfast
Thursday, January 21, 2010
A fun day!
We had a great day yesterday celebrating Ava's 4th birthday. We met Laura, Richie and Curtis, and Tara and the twins at the McDonalds play place for lunch. Ava loves that place! We ordered her favorite for dinner: pizza! Then after cake and presents we took her and Allie to the Milford pool. Chris, Miranda and Braden joined us. The girls had a ton of fun. They did not want to leave the pool! Ava loved all the gifts she received and had a very special and fun day!

Ava's birthday breakfast

Ava's birthday breakfast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
1 comment:
you can't take a picture at the pool?? That's just silly.
Post a Comment