Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally here!

I'm so glad that I didn't end up going in to get induced. Labor on it's own was so much better. Mike and I decided to use our movie gift card on Monday night since we wouldn't be able to get out much after the baby came home! We left for the movie and my contractions were coming every ten minutes. They've been doing this for a month now so I didn't really think much of it, plus they weren't that painful. We made it through the movie and came home and put the girls to bed. At around 11:30 I had my first real painful contraction. I waited to see if I would get another one, which I did, 20 minutes later. We called my parents and left for the hospital. I got in the room at about 12:30 AM and had baby Hannah at 2:46 AM. It was a very fast, and very painful labor. But I'll take the "fast" anyday!

Hannah weighs 8 lbs, 12 oz. and is 21 inches long. She has a full head of black, thick hair. She's doing really well! The girls were excited to finally meet her and ask to hold her all the time. It will be a big adjustment but a great one! She's been sleeping most of her first day home today so we'll see how she does tonight. She's nursing so awesome too. We are a very blessed family!










2 comments:

Laura Webber said...

Congratulation on another beautiful Epley girl!!! I can't wait to meet her!

When can I bring over a dinner?

Tonya Gray said...

Yay for a fast delivery, and she was under 9 lbs. :D What a beauty she is, I LOVE all her dark hair! Praying for you all as you transition into a family of 5!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...