Thursday, January 7, 2010
Come on baby!
So I'm technically 37 weeks along, but I'm measuring 39. After an ultrasound on Monday, they are estimating that the baby weighs 8 lbs 3 oz. Now I know no matter what size the baby is, it's gonna hurt. But I'd prefer not to have a baby over 9 lbs. So I'm hoping she comes soon. Although it's been a crazy week. My van broke down on Sunday. I made a trip up to Meijer with Ava and when we came back out, it wouldn't start (found out we need a new fuel pump). So I've been using my mom's car a lot to get to doctor's appointments. It's very convenient living down the street from them! Well today, my mom and I made a trip up to Meijer in her car and when we came out, her car wouldn't start!! I think Meijer has cursed us. So we're down to two vehicles, both trucks, and there's a snow storm a-commin! So as much as I'd like to have this baby right now, it doesn't seem like the best time:-) But God is in control and I'm trying to take comfort in that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I hope that #3 conveniently makes her grand entrance! I can't wait to meet her!
When the weather gets bad, and when doctor's go on vacations, that is when the babies decide to arrive. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, not much longer, I am sure you'll do fine.
Post a Comment