Monday, January 26, 2009
The next Bobby Fischer?
So Mike has been teaching Ava Chess. We both enjoy playing it. I'm not sure who's better. We should start keeping track of who wins more often. Ava is doing pretty good with it. Actually the other day she even referred to the way chess pieces move, so she's soaking some of it in. Mike was telling her how he had to snap the wood floor together at an angle and Ava said "just like a Bishop." We were pretty impressed. Here's some pictures of the two enjoying a game of Chess!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
3 comments:
that sure is a cute cup she is drinking out of!!
Oh my goodness, she LOVES that cup!
I had a sinking suspicion (sp?) she would...
Post a Comment