Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting closer!!

On Friday I ran up to Meijer to pick up some things and before I left I asked Mike if he would clean up the house a little. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he gladly said yes. So Ava and I made our trek in the snow up to Meijer and Allie and daddy stayed home to pick up the house a bit! When I walked in the door after our trip, the house looked the exact same as it did when I left. So I gave Mike the "look" that women give and he says to me "I know but look at all we accomplished while you were gone...."

Daddy/daughter time is way more important that a clean house!!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...