My friend Laura has inspired me to start using coupons. She is amazing! She gets so much stuff free and always gets a bargain. I don't think I'll ever be as good as her but I was very proud of myself for the deal I got today. All this on the table would be $66 (pre-sale price). I got it all for $5.30 by using five coupons. How sweet is that!! Thank you Laura for the encouragement and the knowledge:-)
Thursday, January 22, 2009
A Sweet Deal!
My friend Laura has inspired me to start using coupons. She is amazing! She gets so much stuff free and always gets a bargain. I don't think I'll ever be as good as her but I was very proud of myself for the deal I got today. All this on the table would be $66 (pre-sale price). I got it all for $5.30 by using five coupons. How sweet is that!! Thank you Laura for the encouragement and the knowledge:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Christmas 2021
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...
-
We were given a table and chairs from some friends of ours. The chairs weren't in the greatest condition. The table is solid oak but it...
-
Allie dances a lot. No matter where she's at, if music comes on she starts dancing. We were even in the front yard yesterday and a car w...
2 comments:
WOO HOO!
Keep going back for more!!!
I'm so impressed!
You have scored more B&BW loot that I have!!!
I love me some coupons. Specially with grocery shopping. Secret Tiop - The Kroger by me doubles their coupons up to $1, for example you have a $1 coupon, you get $2 off. Good deals, lots of time I get stuff for free. I use the coupons when the items are on sale and stock up. Good work Gina. Send me any coupon tips you get :)
Post a Comment