Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally, a pair of jeans that fit!

Allie has never had a pair of jeans that fit her. They are always too small for her cute thighs and adorable waist! She has finally found a pair that fit comfortably, without cutting off circulation when she sits down!! They used to be Ava's and they are a size 2T:-)





2 comments:

Carrie said...

I always thought it wa funny when baby's always had to wear the leggins because they could not fit in jeans. That is so Lilah. She was able to wear one 0-3 month for one week when she was first born. They are just so tight around the waist. Poor girls. I think they make girl pants too tight. What about those healthy babies?

Gina said...

Aww Lilah is so beautiful. We have to get these girls together again!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...