This is a recap for the summer of 2018! It was a great summer!
The end of the school year is always a fun time! Field day (Above) was a lot of fun for both girls. Allie went to Michigan's Adventure with the choir (below). Mike went along as a chaperone!

Allie's whole grade also took a field trip to Greenfield Village, which I was able to chaperone!
Ava finished up sixth grade! She really enjoyed middle school, especially playing the violin, running track and cross country!
Allie finished fourth grade with Mrs. Sparks!
Hannah finished up 2nd grade with Mrs. Routledge!
I went on a lovely trip with my friends to San Francisco! This was at Muir Woods National Park where the red woods are.

I also went to Tiffin University with Impact for CT Ohio! That was a great week!

Ava and Allie both made the All-Star Team! That was exciting!
And while I was in Ohio, Allie was leading her team to the championships! She pitched the whole game and they won!
We had a great time out East! We stayed in Seabrook again, in a little blue house close to the beach!

We went as a family to UPBC again to help with Day Camp! We look forward to this every year. It was an incredible week. Mike was a shepherd with Ava's group and I was a teacher.

We hosted a big 4th of July bash again, with over 140 people!
And Ava's best friends moved to Tennessee. We were very sorry to see them go, but the girls do keep in touch!
That wraps up the summer of 2018. It was a great summer!




















No comments:
Post a Comment