Saturday, January 12, 2019

April through May 2018

I love Spring! The promise of warm weather and school coming to an end! It is just a great season of anticipation for things to come.
We had a very busy couple of months. Spring break brought lots of fun adventures. Mike took most of his work crew to Haiti to build a house, and the girls had some fun new adventures.

Katie painted this beautiful picture for Ava!

We spent as much time with the Halterman girls as possible, knowing they were moving to Tennessee.


 Kevin and Allison took us to an amazing steak house in Detroit for dinner. It was so fancy and so delicious!



We did a lot of things over spring break. I realized pretty quickly that we might as well have gone on a trip, with all the money we spent on entertainment!

We had fun at Zap Zone.


We shopped!

We met friends at the Rolladium!


The Westerman's hosted a kids' bunko party. The kids had a blast!



We took the girls to an American Ninja Warrior course. They had so much fun!!




 The Commerce Jump Rope team performed before a Piston's game at Little Caesar's Arena! That was a really cool experience!


Hannah was excited to make it on the jumbotron!





No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...