Sunday, January 6, 2019

January - March 2018

The start of 2018 was great in a lot of ways, the girls birthdays and some beautiful snowy days. But it was also awful because it happened to be the worst flu season probably since I was born! Ava got it first, then me, then Allie. Hannah had a very minor version of it, we think. Literally one day of fevers. Ava and Allie had it for about four days. And I had it for 11 days! It was horrible. So we spent a lot of time in the house, and we did a lot of puzzles!

After the flu season, we got back to normalcy. Had some beautiful sunrises!

We had a small break for winter break and went to Kalahari! It was so much fun. My mom came with me and the girls. Ava happened to be invited by her friend Zoey and her family, so we decided to go as well, and get a separate room. It was very crowded but we still had a great two days in the water park!






Shortly after that, we got dumped on with a ton of snow! It was very nice to have some extra days off though, and everything looked very beautiful!
 !


I told the girls that one time during the semester they could take a day off school and they could pick what we do! Hannah's day was a lot of fun. She chose Hobby Lobby to shop at and Leo's to eat at. We even stopped at the credit union to see her artwork on display!





Ava had another orchestra concert at Walled Lake Northern. I'm gonna try to upload some video of it.


For Allie's day of fun, she chose Meijer as her store to shop at, and McDonald's to eat at! Love having these one on one dates with my girls!












No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...