Monday, August 6, 2018

Florida 2017

We were very fortunate to be able to stay in a house in New Smyrna Beach, right on the ocean! We decided to go without kids and invited a few friends to come along.

This is the crew we went with. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

We ate really well on this trip. This was at one of the fancier restaurants we went to.

 Did I mention the house is right on the ocean? Oh man, what an amazing place. We spent lots of time on the beach, not really swimming because it was chilly, but just enjoying the view!







We took our girls to Universal around Christmas time of last year and it happened to be one of the busiest days of the year. We were so excited to get to go back when it wasn't nearly as crowded. I seriously love this place. Although the one drawback about it not being crowded, you can go on more rides, hence getting more motion sick! I was definitely feeling sick right around dinner time. And that was after taking Dramamine all day!













We had such a fun day, motion sickness and all! We stopped at a Mexican restaurant on the way back to our house, and before dropping Todd and Laura at a hotel by the airport. They had to head back earlier than us.

We were able to enjoy another whole day at the beach. We checked out a state park right down the street from our house. And had dinner at a restaurant, literally right on the beach.




This was the sunrise as we left to head for the airport. We had so much fun on this little mini vacation. I think we were there a total of three nights and four days. We are going back again in February, this time with the kiddos!

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...