Tuesday, June 19, 2018

First day of school 2017

We have a middle schooler! Ava officially started sixth grade. Clifford Smart does something called Smart start. It's a week before school starts and kids can go in, get their schedules, find their lockers (and practice opening them, which can be pretty tricky with a new combination!), walk through their schedule and get accustomed to the surroundings. Ava and I went together in the morning and it really did help her to feel more prepared and less nervous about the first day of school!

Allie and Hannah were both excited to have two great teachers this year. Hannah has Mrs. Routledge and Allie has Mrs. Sparks. Ava's teachers are Coliani, Buller, Quinn-Haver, Gross, Singelyn, White and Venard.


I even have a job on the first day of school! I'm a long term sub for a first grader, as a one on one para. (This job was supposed to be two months, but ended up going until the second week in December!).





No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...