Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fall 2017

We had some beautiful days during the fall of 2017. Hannah found this gigantic frog in one of our window wells.


We spent a lot of time with Emilia! 


I stopped at Long's more times than I want to admit for donuts and cider slushes. Allie was in Girls on The Run this year, which was a running group that met after school, practicing for a 5K. And Ava was in Cross Country at the same time, so I would pick the girls up, and come here after!


We watch Zach run the Detroit Marathon!


And celebrated this guy's 37th birthday.


Fall always brings amazing sun rises!!


The girls' school pictures turned out great. 
 r

We took a day trip out to Holland to see Matt, Jake, and Emily at Hope University.

Halloween was a blast. The DeJonges had their annual pumpkin fest. 




We went to the Boyagian's neighborhood to trick-or-treat, which was amazing. Lots of house, and all pretty close together. Some of the houses were handing out drinks for the adults. The girls wanted to go in the neighborhood behind their house after, so they got even more candy. And we stopped at Mike's parents on the way home.

Allie was a witch, Hannah a cat, and Ava was Hermione.

This was during the day in the class that I was a para in. I was Darth Vader! It was a fun day!

All three girls won for their classes in the Jump Rope for heart contest again this year. The Epley girls are some pretty darn good jump ropers.


  
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's this year. And Kathy hosted for Mike's side. So we went to both houses for dinner. 









The Westerman's hosted their annual Bunko party right before Christmas. It was such a fun night and I actually won for the first time ever!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...