Allie and Ava were both pretty excited to go back to school. Two of Ava's best friends are in her class which she was thrilled about. And Allie found out two of her good friends are in her class as well. Not only that, but Allie got the same first grade teacher that Ava had so we were pretty familiar with her! This all made the first day of school exciting for us, instead of scary! So I was super thankful for that.
I think Sadie is really going to miss these girls while they're at school every day!
Miranda asked if she could bring a newly emerged monarch and a chrysalis over in the morning so the girls could see them! It was cool to get to see cousins before the girls got on the bus too!
Hannah's first day of pre-school was the following morning! She was also excited, and not scared or nervous. Gosh that makes it so much easier on me. I think I have been more nervous than the girls have. I was able to go with Hannah and stay with her on her first day. She did fantastic! She met two new friends. And one friend from church is already in her class. Plus, she's met her teacher multiple time since Ava and Allie both went to this same school.
We're blessed to be able to send these girls to such wonderful schools. We're looking forward to a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment