Wednesday, May 21, 2014

April, according to my phone

Well it's almost the end of May and I'm just getting around to blogging about April. That should tell you how busy we've been!
 
I got all my hair chopped off! My thought was to get a trim, but my lovely hairdresser suggested I donate it, since it was super long. So that's what I did. And I went a lot lighter!
 
 See, super short in the back!
 
Here's what it looks like most days, messy and curly. I can never straighten it the way they do at the salon.
 
Mike went to a Tiger's game and had sweet seats. Every time a left-hander was up, you could see him!

 
We went to a birthday party for friends of the Epley family. The girls had a blast decorating their own cookies, and making crowns and tutus.

 
The cakes were amazing!

 
We got to hang out with Lydia while Jess went to a doctor's appointment (and Lydia welcomed a new baby sister, but that's for May!).

 
The girls had a lot of fun showing her their stuff.

 
Ava and Allie wanted sock curlers or braids, almost every night!

 
I took some goofy pictures with the girls. I realize I never like to take pictures of my self, but I'm going to regret that when my kids get older and there are no pictures of us together.  

 
We had a day off so we met the Gray boys at the park, and then went on a bike ride! 
 
We celebrated Katie's birthday!!

 
Allie and Hannah fell asleep together in our bed!

 
We had our first bonfire of the year! It finally warmed up enough.

 
We celebrated Easter and dyed eggs at Grandma Epley's!  

 
I raked out the garden and almost raked up these baby bunnies. But I either spooked the mama or she died, because she never came back to feed them, and two days later, they had died:( 
 
Our indoor volleyball team took second place.

 
Ava did a states and capitals enrichment class! This was their final day and we let them have a little party outside!

 
The girls take turns sleeping with Mike's hat, which is so funny. They just want a little piece of him with them every night! He's such a great dad!

 
Love the eyes on these girls!

 
Hannah had her last day of pre-school and they sang songs for all the adults! She will miss her amazing teachers!


 
Ava donated her hair at an assembly at school, for St. Baldrick's. They cut off 12 inches!!


 
They basically just chopped off the braid so it was very uneven. I made an appointment for her the next day to get it evened out. We made a date of it. We went out for breakfast and did some shopping too!


 
We did a lot more than that during April but that's pretty much all that was captured! May has already been crazy busy!
 
Oh and if anyway needs a $500, giant stuffed Olaf, he's at JC Penny:)


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...