Something happens in the Fall, with the position of the sun coming up just in the right spot over the water. We get a sun rise like this almost every morning, just in the fall. I LOVE IT!
Ava is a reader! I love to read so it warms my heart when I see this!
Mike has been diligently plugging away at the exterior of our house! It's looking so good. But he has so much more to do. He is SO Busy right now too, which is a huge blessing, but it also means less work here. But that's ok! We'll be here a while so it doesn't matter how long it takes.
Allie is the best little helper. Mike loves that she likes to sit out with him. Sometimes she helps, other times she sits by him and plays on the ipad. Either way, he loves having her out there with him!
More to come soon!
1 comment:
i like the "shoulder to shoulder" time that allie spends with mike. so precious.
Post a Comment