I don't get very excited about the start of a new school year. My girls and I like to sleep in. And I don't love the fact that the girls are gone for so many hours during the day. I wish they could do half days. But it does mean I get some fun one on one time with this cute little lady.
We were waiting for stone to be delivered. We're completely redoing the front of our house. I can't wait till it's done and I can post pictures before, during and after! Here's the four huge boxes of stone that were delivered from a semi truck. That was a nice little traffic stopper.
My outdoor volleyball team did very well this year! We took first place for the league, then took second in play-offs. And all three play-off games were very close.
We took pictures for our church's new directory. It was fun to pick out some new photos for our walls. The last time I put up new pictures was when Hannah was a newborn. I'm not so good at keeping up with that.
I haven't been posting as often as I'd like. We have had a crazy summer, right into a busy fall! But I am looking forward to all the holidays coming up so I'm sure I'll be posting all about those!
No comments:
Post a Comment