Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hannah turns 3!

How did our little Hannah Banana go from this:
 
 
To this, so quickly!!
 
Hannah has been such a joy these past 3 years. We were completely shocked when we found out we were pregnant with Hannah! We thought our family was complete at four; boy were we wrong. This child has been a special gift from God ever since. She has so much spunk and sass in her! We frequently call her our little actress, to which she very matter-of-factly tells us she's going to be a doctor! She adores her big sisters, loves our cat Felix, and has her Papa as her best friend in the world. She loves playing with baby dolls. She also loves watching Little Einstein and Mickey Mouse! She is such a cuddler too. She gives tons of hugs and kisses and if you actually try to kiss her back, she'll say "no, I kiss you." Then she'll plant a loooong kiss on your mouth. She cracks us up! She often will call my name, and I'm thinking she needs something, but then she just says "Um, I love you." That's all she had to say! And it makes my day! I love this sweet little peanut!
 
We had a great day today which will actually be a post in itself. We had a triple birthday party for all three girls with our family and some friends. It was a wonderful day and it's not even over yet. Later on we're taking the girls to a Fire and Ice show out in Rochester, with fire works and all. And of course we'll let Hannah know that it's all for her birthday!


No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...