Can you believe that school starts next Tuesday? Our family has really enjoyed this beautiful summer and we're sad to see it end.
We found out Ava's first grade teacher. From everyone we've talked to the overwhelming response is "oh she's so nice!" So now Ava is very excited to start school. She was also able to see her class list and was grateful to see many of her friends in her class this year.
Allie is also super excited to start pre-school. A big part of that is having her best friend Maya in her class. She can't wait to start! I can't believe I'm going to have two mornings a week when it's just Hannah and me! What will I do with myself when all three are in school full time!?
As you can see, Ava is all ready to start first grade!
Allie doesn't actually need supplies. Probably since we're paying for the school so everything is provided!
And we're gearing up for some important talks in our house! I read a blog frequently that is a lot about parenting. The author suggested that parents have the big talk when their kids are 8 years old. Ava is only 6 but it can't help to start reading early right? I may need the next year and a half to work myself up to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment