Every year, after Christmas, I buy Christmas cards that are really cheap, with the intension of sending them out with a photo the following year. I probably have about ten packs of cards I haven't sent out for the past five years. This year I'm determined to get on the ball. With three young children, it's almost impossible to get a decent picture, where each one is looking at the camera, and smiling:) I think I got some good ones though!
I think this last one might be the winner:
Merry Christmas
(Just in case I slack again, I'll say this is my Christmas card this year!)
2 comments:
This post is WAY cuter and FAR more entertaining than any Christmas card you could send! Your girls have such fun personalities!!!
i like the first pic in front of the christmas tree too! i better get a christmas card with their cute little faces on it:)
Post a Comment