Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas

I finally got my Christmas photo! Let me tell you all about it. So I took all those other pictures with my camera that's on it's last leg. I picked out my favorite, went online to Walmart's website, ordered 30 pictures, thinking I was doing site to store in 1 hour. Well turns out I didn't do 1 hour, so the pictures weren't going to be in till Wednesday the 21st. So I tried to cancel, Walmart sent me an email telling me how to cancel my order (wait, I thought I just did that). So I went back to the site to cancel it AGAIN, and they had shipped my order in that small amount of time. So fine, that means that my pictures will probably be here early, which they were. I picked them up last night and it was the wrong picture (what was I doing when ordered these!?) and all 30 were really blurry. Mike just told me to give them out anyway. I could just hear family when they opened the card, "why on earth would she have chosen this picture, it's blurry!?"
So I woke up today, determined to get a good picture. I called three people I know who have nice cameras. My good friend Jackie ended up taking this adorable picture of the girls, which is NOT blurry! Thank you Jackie, and Merry Christmas to all!!


Side note: I'm not mad at Walmart. I recognize that most of the errors were on my part. So if anyone would like a cute, albeit, slighty blurry picture of the girls, you know where to turn:)

1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Funny (from not having had the frustrations that you experienced) - and a year filled with blog posts is WAY cooler than sending a Christmas card... at least that's what I keep telling myself! And, your girls are as adorable as ever!

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...