We are so blessed to have many friends who pass on clothes to us for the girls. When I was younger, I hated hand-me-downs. Usually it was because the ones that came to me, weren't really clothes that I was into. The clothes that get passed to us, are always in such great shape and are clothes that I would pick out for my girls. It is so awesome, since my girls seem to wear out their clothes faster than I can buy them!
My mom has been a knitting fool lately, so we have also been getting a lot of sweet hats. I love hats. Espeically now that I've gotten my hair cut short, it's just easier to throw on a hat than actually do something with my hair. So I have been wearing these hats as well.
These next few pictures are of the girls modeling some of the clothes we were recently given by my friend Holly.
And here are a few more hat pictures. My mom is one talented lady!
2 comments:
Oh thanks Gina.
I love all the hats! I wish I was there so your mom could teach me how to knit a hat for the baby!:( although I guess I might not need it if we end up on a tropical island again!:) miss you girls!
Post a Comment