Saturday, November 26, 2011

22 Months

Our sweet little Hannah bee is 22 months old today! She is talking up a storm. She repeats everything you say. She loves saying her sisters' names. She loves playing with her sisters too! Usually throughout the day, she's following them around the house and playing with whatever they are playing with. She is still an awesome sleeper. She sleeps about 12 hours each night and is hit or miss with her naps. If she does nap, it's for about two hours.

Hannah's favorite person is still Papa. She LOVES her blankie. Now we can't get her to leave it in her crib! She also enjoys being read to. We're starting to teach her shapes and colors. She has the color purple down, and she knows what a star looks like!

It's crazy to think that in 2 months, she will be two years old! Maybe because she's our youngest, she just seems SO little to us. I think that will probably always be the case! We just love her so much.


1 comment:

Laura Webber said...

Hannah talks so well! I LOVE your videos! (And all of your haircuts are adorable!)

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...