Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer time

I haven't blogged all summer! We have been very busy. So now I'll just backtrack and tell you all about how our summer went!

The girls played outside constantly. I think I heard that we had more sunny days this summer then we've ever had.


The girls played on the swings, jumped on the trampoline, rode bikes, and played with friends from the neighborhood.


Ava and Allie found a weird looking bug and were inspecting it in this picture.


Hannah even enjoyed being outside most of the summer.



Daddy taught the girls how to fish and Papa bought them their own fishing poles. Ava's had princesses on it, Allie had Barbies on hers!







The girls helped out a ton in the garden too. Everyday, we would take a basket out and pick vegetables.






Their favorite thing to do this summer was swim. They swam constantly. Ava can swim without assistance. Allie is getting really good at swimming as well!



Hannah loves the water as well. She has no fear. She will just go charging out into the water!


It's been a great summer! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for the fall.

No comments:

Happy Christmas 2021

 Christmas...it really is the most wonderful time of the year. I know that's so cheesy but as I posted all of these pictures, the though...